The Marriage Course
January 9th - February 13th, 2018
Date: Tuesdays January 9 - February 13
Time: 6:30pm - 8pm.
Registration: $50 /couple (course materials and desserts for each night).
Childcare: $10 per family /night (limited space available. Payment can be received each night at check in)
The Marriage Course is a series of six sessions, designed to help couples invest in their relationship and build a strong marriage.
On The Marriage Course you are seated at your own table for two. Every session will include: snacks, desserts, hot drinks, a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
The six sessions will focus on:
- understanding each other’s needs
- listening and communicating effectively
- developing methods to resolve conflict and disagreements
- learning how to apologise and forgive as a couple
- discovering the impact of your family on your relationship
- learning your partner’s love language and how to love them well
What To Expect
On The Marriage Course you are seated at your own table for two. Each course is unique, but usually every session will include: food, a practical talk and a time for private discussion between you and your partner.
You never share anything about your relationship with anyone other than your partner. Background music ensures that you can chat in complete privacy.
Please contact Pastor Matt Jaggers for questions or sponsorship at firstname.lastname@example.org